Client focussed property managers making life easier for landlords

Breeze Property Management is a client focussed business providing investors and absent owners with peace of mind in the management of their rental properties. Our primary focus is on helping clients to minimise their liabilities, in turn maximising the return from their investment.

List your rental property investment with the Kapiti and Wellington property management company that works smarter for you.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I use Breeze Property Management to manage my property?
What is Valuit™?
Can you provide a free rental appraisal and consultation on my Property?
What is the length of the average tenancy?
What documentation does Breeze prepare to manage the tenancy?
What is your tenant screening process?
Do you guarantee rent?
Can I get a copy of your Management Contract and Fees?
What happens when a Tenancy Agreement expires?
How often do I get paid my rent?
Who arranges repairs and maintenance?
Who pays for Water consumption?
Use of technology to manage properties?
How often do you carry out property inspections?
Who is responsible for smoke alarms?
Do I need to insulate my rental property?