Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Tenants
Breeze Property Management can help you through the process of finding and applying for a home. Do you have a question about renting or want to know more about Breeze Property Management? The answers to some of our most frequently asked questions are below. If your question is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
What if I don’t pay my rent? Breeze Property Management are rigorous in checking that rents are paid on time. Many of our Property Owners have substantial financial commitments and it is our duty to immediately follow up and take all necessary action, on all late or missed rent payments. The tenancy agreement will specify how the rent is to be paid and when.
- If you know you’ve missed a payment, or you’re having difficulty paying, contact Breeze Property Management immediately to let us know.
- Pay whatever you can straight away. A part payment is better than nothing.
- Don’t avoid or ignore your Property Managers calls or messages. Be honest, and let them work with you on a solution
- contents insurance policy to protect your belongings
- personal liability policy to protect you from any careless damage you or your guests may cause to the property.
If an insurance company pays out a landlord for damage and believes you’re liable for that damage, the company may seek compensation from you. Personal liability insurance may protect you in this situation.
How this will work in practice? The KCDC will only send Water Consumption invoices to the property owner or the owners appointed Property Manager. Upon receipt of the invoice, Breeze re-invoices tenants directly and we include a copy of the original KCDC invoice for reference. All water consumption invoices must be paid within 21 days.